How Do I?

  • a) Click on ‘Grievance Redressal’ tab on our home page
  • b) From drop down select ‘Complaint registration’
  • c) Fill the form and click on ‘Submit’
  • Or
  • a) Send us a written complaint on our email Ids
    vighq-uk[at]nic[dot]in | vigsectddn-uk[dot]nic[dot]in | vigsecthld-uk[at]nic[dot]in
  • Or
  • a) Send us a handwritten complaint on our postal address
  • Or
  • b) Message us on our official FB page
  • c) Call us on our toll free number 1064 or reach our officials directly by calling on official numbers provided in ‘Officer’s directory’ under ‘About Us ’tab on home page .