Register a complaint with vigilance department?
- a) Click on ‘Grievance Redressal’ tab on our home page
- b) From drop down select ‘Complaint registration’
- c) Fill the form and click on ‘Submit’
- a) Send us a written complaint on our email Ids
vighq-uk[at]nic[dot]in | vigsectddn-uk[dot]nic[dot]in | vigsecthld-uk[at]nic[dot]in
Know against whom I can file a complaint?
- a) Vigilance department complaints are filed against public servants defined under Section 2(c) of Prevention of Corruption Act as given below :
Section 2(c) “public servant” means—
- i) any person in the service or pay of the Government or remunerated by the Government by fees or commission for the performance of any public duty;
- ii) any person in the service or pay of a local authority